Latest Green Deal Blog Articles
- London Drugs and What’s the Green Deal Sponsor We Day in Vancouver, rocking out with celebs like Shawn Mendez and Marianas Trench!
October 24, 2014
The lights flashed and the stadium rocked as 17,000 world-changing teens welcomed London Drugs’ COO Clint Mahlman to the Rogers Arena stage. The event was We Day Vancouver, part of an 11 city tour welcoming kids from all around North […]
- RRROCA Community Cleanup a Huge Success! Over 4,500 pounds of electronics and other items diverted from the City of Calgary’s landfills
October 1, 2014
On September 20, 2014 the communities of Rocky Ridge and Royal Oak participated in a Community Cleanup sponsored by The City of Calgary and London Drugs. The parking lot of London Drugs Royal Oak was turned into a recycling party […]
In The News
Doing good is good for business
by Elizabeth Withey, Edmonton Journal
"London Drugs teamed up with GEEP in 2008, when it launched its “What’s the Green Deal?” sustainability program, an initiative for customers, employees and the planet. With a goal of diverting 95 per cent of its waste from landfills by 2015."
Jason Satin Shower Body Wash
- Certified Organic
- No laurel/laureth sulfates
- No animal products or testing
Clint Mahlman, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
"From the 2013 Influencer Index: This London Drugs COO made going green a priority long before it was fashionable."
- BCBusiness 2013 Influencer Index