If your home has electric baseboard heaters, keeping it comfortable with energy efficiency is probably a challenge.
That’s why the Mysa Smart Thermostat was invented (right here in Canada!). Now 80% of Mysa customers across North America are saving on their energy bills.** And from October 15 – November 12, 2021, you can save even more with a $40 rebate from BC Hydro.
How the Mysa Smart Thermostat works:
Controlling your home’s heat with a baseboard heater’s primitive dial is inaccurate and inefficient. Install a Mysa Smart Thermostat and start saving energy comfortably.***
- Mysa displays the room temperature, and touch buttons allow you to adjust it.
- Group multiple Mysas into heating zones, and control them together through the Mysa app.
- Use the app to set a schedule for your thermostat in less than a minute.
- Mysa uses your location to detect if anyone is home, so you’re not paying to heat an empty house.
- Mysa’s in-depth energy reports let you see how much you are spending – and saving.
- Going on vacation? Mysa will even save energy while you’re away.
Customers can apply for the rebate by visiting bchydro.com/deals and following these steps:
- Buy your Mysa thermostat at a participating retail partner.
- Snap a clear photo of the receipt.
- Submit the e-rebate application within 60 days of purchase.
- Customers can choose to receive their rebate in the form of a credit on bill, e-transfer or a Visa e-gift card. (Rewards on bill will be applied to BC Hydro bill within 1-3 months, depending on customer’s billing cycle. E-transfer payments may take up to one week. VISA e-gift cards will be administered within 1-2 days)
- A purchase limit of five qualifying products per customer will apply.
*British Columbia customers only. (Residents of West Kelowna and Penticton are not eligible for the BC hydro rebate, because they are powered by FortisBC)
**Based on a Customer Panel Survey of over 700 Mysa customers across North America conducted in 2020.
***The Mysa Smart Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters works with high voltage electric heat on thermostats with 4 or more wires. You can check your compatibility on the Mysa website here.