With it’s focus on organic products, Nature’s Path has been a star in our What’s the Green Deal product information program for over a decade. Now we are proud to say they have been named our Sustainable Vendor of the Year. This recognizes not only their product innovation and popularity with customers, but their commitment to sustainable practices, from the farm to the shelf. Nature’s Path Organic Foods is a privately held, family-owned company, producing Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified breakfast and snack foods, sold in over 50 countries.
Organic – and beyond. As well as scoring highly on waste diversion, supply chain and greenhouse gas emissions, Nature’s Path shows how they go further with their commitments and programs. Here are a few examples:
- Nature’s Path is so committed to organic agriculture that they invest in farmland in order to convert it to organic production.
- All 3 Nature’s Path manufacturing facilities have achieved Zero Waste certification.
- They have set a goal to be completely carbon neutral by 2020.
- They maintain an annual commitment of donating $2 million worth of food to those in need.
- Every purchase of EnviroKidz products helps support endangered species, habitat conservation and environmental education for kids worldwide. So far they have raised over $3 million.
Sustainable does NOT mean boring! From the power of Pretzel & Peanut Nut Butter Bars to the dark chocolate indulgence of Love Crunch Granola, Nature’s Path product innovation is as impressive as their sustainability. It’s a line of foods that constantly invites customers to try new flavours and experiences.
If you like voting for sustainability with your food purchases, choose Nature’s Path. We did!